How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos



Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082






How to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 or rooting samsung galaxy grand I9082, is what you searching? if yes then you are at right place. I will tell you how to root samsung galaxy grand I9082 today. We will root samsung galaxy grand by SuperSU tool by chainfire. So be ready to root samsung galaxy grand.
Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is very nice phone. Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 comes with 1GB RAM and same with the case of micromax a116 canvas HD. Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 has 5.0 inches screen with 480x500 pixels and powered with 16M colors, so the gaming experience would be awesome in this samsung galaxy grand I9082. The Camera supports 8MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization which makes your pictures or videos very clear and like-HD and secondary camera of 2MP. Video output is HD with approximately 30 Fps (frame per seconds). Dual Core 1.2GHz processor makes your overall application, gaming, multitasking experience very nice. It supports android 4.1.2 Ice Cream Sandwitch huh better then Ice Cream Sandwitch. As samsung always put their Touchwiz UI in all of their android devices, it is also having Touchwiz UI. Many people are having dual sim, but most android supports single sim but this samsung galaxy grand I9082 supports dual sim, means work on both of your SIMs. It comes with vast number of sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass etc. If there are many awesome things then why not bluetooth? Bluetooth's version is v4 while many android devices are having v2 or v3.

Must See:
What is Rooting | Why To Root | Features of Rooting


Responsibility 

Geekyzz is ~not~ responsible for your bricked Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082. Rooting voids your warranty, be careful while rooting your android device, if you did anything wrong and bricked Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 its your responsibility but i will help you to unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082, but please be careful while rooting. 

Requirements-
1 Install ClockworkMod recovery in samsung galaxy grand I9082CLICK ME!

2 Download SuperSU ( by chainfire@xda )- CLICK ME!

3 Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082with upto 75% battery charged.


How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082-


1 Download SuperSU (link provided in requirements).

2 Copy SuperSU to you Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082. (Do not extract it, keep it as it is, don't modify)

3 Switch off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and press vol up + power + home button simultaneously till it reaches clockworkmod recovery, after reaching to clockworkmod recovery you can stop pressing those buttons.

4 Scroll down by volume keys and select "install zip from sdcard" then select  "choose zip from sdcard" and select "UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.05.zip" file and wait till it installs (flash) after flashing you can reboot your samsung galaxy grand I9082 by clockworkmod recovery.

5 Now, open your application drawer. After opening you can see an application "SuperSU" if you saw it, it means you have rooted your samsung galaxy grand duos I9082.

If you have rooted your samsung galaxy grand I9082 then shout loud, " Whoo hoo! i have rooted my samsung galaxy grand I9082 yippy~!"

Now, you can install custom roms, custom kernels, Cyanogenmod roms and many other mods or roms to your Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082.

CREDITS :
Chainfire for SuperSu.

{ 2 comments... read them below or add one }

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Rohan Arya said...

Not allowed :D

Post a Comment